Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Food, Glorious Food!

So I can cook.

WHAAAAAAT!

I know. It came as a bit of a shock to me, too. I generally tend to set things on fire. (Including myself.. *Nervous laugh*) 

So this blog is for people who think that food is tough, and also who have tried my food and have loved it and pestered me for the recipes. Hope you're happy. (Sense the irritation. Never ask a lazy person to write down recipes immediately after they're done cooking. NEVER.)

My food is full of fat and butter and sugar and cheese and chocolate and fat. So if you're one of those "AHMAIGAD EEZ SA PHATTANEENG" types, go away. The rest of you can do what I do. Cook food way you love to (Or just follow my recipe, because, well.. It is MY blog after all. :|), enjoy every bit of the process, relish the final product, and then curl up under your bed and cry about your thunder thighs.

Hope you guys find this blog as entertaining and fulfilling as I do. Please feel free to post your own versions of it in the comments section, even ways you can make it better, go ahead and post 'em. If you get food poisoning, NOT my fault, because you're the idiot who didn't wash your hands or check your produce. Don't expect anything fancy or complex. But do expect acceptable results. No recipe will be posted after only a few trials, they will be tested plenty of times before I post them here.

And remember, there's no such thing as too much butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment